vMonitor Platform - A comprehensive cloud monitoring solution | VNG Cloud
vMonitor Platform: Active & Comprehensive System Monitoring
vMonitor Platform provides a comprehensive solution for collecting, analyzing and alerting on Metric and Log data from VNG Cloud, other clouds or on-premise environments. This information helps you gain a clearer understanding of how your servers/applications are functioning and proactively identify any issues they may be having.
Supports triggering and sending alerts on multiple channels (SMS, Email, Slack, Webhook).
Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Supports authorization and authentication for SSO User Accounts.
VNG Cloud Ecosystem
- Supports storing and loading data from vStorage.
- Supports monitoring resources on VNG Cloud.
- Supports displaying Metric & Log charts simultaneously.
- Default dashboard for resources on VNG Cloud.
Supports parsing and refining centralized logs.
Supports converting data to appropriate formats (byte, date, percentage.
vMonitor Platform Metric
Comprehensive System MonitoringvMonitor Platform Metric provides businesses with the ability to continuously monitor the performance of all resources on their system in real-time.
vMonitor Platform Log
Centralized Log Management
vMonitor Platform Log is a service that helps businesses collect log data from servers, applications, and other devices in real-time on their system.
System Availability Monitoring
Proactively monitor the availability and performance of servers, website/applications in all environments, including private environments.
- Above prices do not include VAT.
- The price list applies to the 30-day package.
Why choose vMonitor?
Discover success stories from VNG Cloud's customers, explore how cloud solutions help businesses overcome challenges in management and operations.
- Quick deployment, can be set up in just 2-3 days.
- Stable infrastructure, ensuring smooth operation of CRM and IP call center systems.
- Great interworking capability, assisting Neyu in resolving issues that occur with external vendors.
- Expert team ready for 24/7 technical support.
Here are 6 reasons why you should use vMonitor Platform by VNG Cloud:
- VNG Cloud is a pioneer in infrastructure resource monitoring technology in Vietnam.
- vMonitor Platform is developed to monitor all resources on VNG Cloud.
- You can centrally monitor resources across multiple environments, including both Public Cloud and On-premise.
- vMonitor provides features such as administrative role-based access control, SSO authentication, and a diverse ecosystem.
- vMonitor helps minimize infrastructure-related risks.
- VNG Cloud offers competitive pricing, experienced engineers, and a commitment to ensuring a 99.9% SLA level of service.
vMonitor Platform Metric provides quick and accurate performance information for all resources in the system.
- Dashboard: Visual monitoring charts.
- Alarm Trigger: Swift and timely alert notifications.
- vMonitor Metric Agent: Deployment for system monitoring collection anywhere.
- VNG Cloud monitoring: Easy and free monitoring of all resources on VNG Cloud.
vMonitor Platform Log supports collecting and analyzing cross-platform log data, and is compatible with various types of devices.
- Log Search: Enables quick search and analysis of logs.
- Log Pipeline: Supports centralized parsing and refining of raw data.
- Archive|Refill: Facilitates storing and retrieving long-term data from Object Storage - vStorage.
- Mapping: Supports mapping different data formats such as numbers, dates, bytes, etc.
Synthetic Test actively monitors services, servers, and applications from the users side.
- Uptime: Supports analysis and monitoring of the availability of APIs, websites, and applications.
- Private Location: Supports joining a personal synthetic worker system.
- Alarm: Provides timely alerts when abnormalities are detected on the monitored resources.
vMonitor Platform offers the vMonitor Platform Log package, which is applicable to one project only and is charged based on the storage capacity used (in GB). For vMonitor Platform Metric, it is charged based on the number of resources that have the monitoring agent installed.
vMonitor Platform is an independent system, so when any issues occur on the customer's side, vMonitor Platform can provide support in searching and analyzing to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Customers can refer to the user guide of vMonitor Platform here:
Note: For customers who are using resources on VNG Cloud (vServer), basic features can be activated directly on the management interface of each resource.