Video on Demand - Video content delivery optimization solution | VNG Cloud
VOD: Video Content Delivery on the Internet
VOD (Video on Demand) is a service that allows users to access and watch videos on demand in a flexible manner. It provides capabilities for storing, managing, and distributing video content, enabling users to enjoy their favorite videos anytime, anywhere, and create a viewing experience that caters to both personal and business needs.
Optimize when connecting to origin server, increase service availability.
- Packaging media from MP4 to HLS Streaming on the fly.
- Supporting packaging multiple Audio and Video bitrates over SMIL file format.
- No need of pre-cache media files for HTTP Progressive Streaming, the system will pull Media on Origin Storage by byte-range on demand.
- Supporting Multiple Origin Storages by some methods like: Round Robin, Least Connection, Destination IP Hashing.
- Supporting AWS S3 Storage.
- Caching media content on Edge Server based on user defined Rules.
- Supporting caching both media segment (HLS/Dash Streaming) and Media Byte-Range (HTTP Progressive Streaming).
- Minimal request to Origin Storage.
- Easy flush cache over Portal Web GUI or API.
- Routing user requests to the best Edge server based on user location and current internet latency.
- Edge programming by flexible Rules.
- Delivering content from Cache to improve performance.
- Supporting SSL connection.
- Authentication over URL Token and CORS.
- HLS Streaming with ABR and Multi Audio in the same playlist.
- HTTP Progressive Streaming for MP4 files.
Easily customizing the operation of the service right on the main CDN server.
Easily connecting to Cloud S3 Storage.
Optimized video streaming with HLS format.
Automatically converting video quality based on line quality.
Freely choosing language audio options while viewing.
Preventing content from being distributed on unlicensed websites.
Customizing access privileges by geographic location, CIDR, HTTP Referrer.
Why choose VOD?
VOD supports popular video formats such as MP4, AVI, MKV, and MOV, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of media files.
Yes, VOD allows customization of the video player to match your brand or website's design, providing a seamless and immersive user experience.
VOD utilizes a robust and scalable infrastructure to handle high traffic and ensure smooth video delivery through content delivery networks (CDNs).
VOD offers flexible storage options, allowing you to upload and store a large number of videos based on your chosen plan and storage capacity.
Yes, VOD provides APIs and developer tools, making it easy to integrate the VOD service seamlessly with your existing website or application.
Discover success stories from VNG Cloud's customers, explore how cloud solutions help businesses overcome challenges in management and operations.
- Quick deployment, can be set up in just 2-3 days.
- Stable infrastructure, ensuring smooth operation of CRM and IP call center systems.
- Great interworking capability, assisting Neyu in resolving issues that occur with external vendors.
- Expert team ready for 24/7 technical support.