Hybrid Cloud Storage - Smart Data Storage for Hybrid Cloud | VNG Cloud
Hybrid Cloud Storage is a combination solution between VNG & Cloudian to help solve storage management issues when businesses use a combination of on-premise infrastructure and public cloud services.
The solution is suitable for customers who have large data storage needs, need fast access speed equivalent to on-premise systems. Also, they still want the data to be secure and scalable the same as on- cloud infrastructure.
- - Scalability from terabytes up to petabytes.
- - High compatibility with backup solution, recovery, file storage or sharing applications from VMWare, Veeam, Veritas, Open Shift...
- - Ability to integrate with Public Cloud environments (Tiering: Google, Amazon).
- - Cloudian offers the most complete array of security certifications found in object storage – It’s includes Common Criteria Certification with EAL2 designation, FIPS 140-2 Data Encryption Validation, HyperStore is also certified to meet the requirements of SEC Rule 17a-4(f), CFTC 17 C.F.R. § 1.31, FINRA 4511c, IDW PS 880 (German) and OR §§ 957ff (Swiss) regulations, and meets the data sanitization standards specified by NIST 800-88.
- - Grows with your needs.
- - Limitless capacity.
- - To grow, simply add nodes.
- - Performance grows, too.
- - Find and visualize assets.
- - Search metadata with Elastic Search.
- - Visualize data.
Compatible with most popular backup solutions
- - 70% less cost than backup appliance.
- - 100X faster access than tape.
- - Policy-based replication to remote site or cloud.
Fully protected data
- - Data is duplicated into 3 copies on 3 different servers (rep = 3).
- - Encryption Standard (AES) encryption (AES – 256).
- - Supports WORM (Write one read many) to help protect data, preventing users from deleting or modifying content.
- - Versioning helps retain content files even after deletion or overwriting.
- - Hyperfile NAS Controller provides the full functionality of an Enterprise NAS.
- - Multi-protocol access: SMB/NFS/FTP.
- - Snapshot.
- - AD+LDAP authentication.
- - The Hybrid Storage supports cache data at the customer's on-premises storage.
- - The addition of cached data located on customer's premises will help administrators quickly access it without depending on Internet bandwidth.
- - The data after being processed will be automatically synced to the cloud immediately to help ensure safety.
100% Native S3 API, Highest compatibility.
File and object storage just in one solution.
Start small and grow.
Granular management, bucket level.
Diverse deployment models, including private cloud, hybrid cloud storage.
Data protection built-in, replication, striping.
Pay as you go (PAYG)