Strategic Data Management: Building the Foundation for Successful AI Initiatives | VNG Cloud
With the participation of
Co-Founder, Data Engineer
Vũ Minh Nhựt
Senior Solutions Consultant
Nguyễn Ngọc Anh
Uber Australia, Ex Data Manager
Dương Ngọc Quang Tâm
Senior Data Engineer
Team Leader Game Data Studio, VNG
Strategic Data Management: Building the Foundation for Successful AI Initiatives
According to IBM, 44% of businesses are currently making efforts to integrate AI into their existing applications and workflows, and two-thirds of them have already implemented or are planning to incorporate AI into their sustainable development strategies (2022). However, many companies are facing challenges when deploying AI/ML models, with 32% of them stating that the major obstacle comes from data management (S & P Global, 2023).
To help you gain a better understanding of optimizing data management, from collecting and processing data to utilizing it efficiently in your business's AI strategy, VNG Cloud invites you to join our webinar on "Strategic Data Management: Building the Foundation for Successful AI Initiatives".
During this event, you will not only receive insights into the latest trends in AI and Big Data in Vietnam but also learn about practical AI deployment strategies and successful case studies from Elton Data, and VNG Cloud. Additionally, the workshop will introduce cloud storage solutions, enabling businesses to take more proactive roles in today's data-driven world.
Register today to ensure you don't miss the opportunity to learn about the "hottest" technology trends!
- Generative AI Trends in Data Warehouse Management and Organization.
- Real-life Use Cases When Implementing Systems on VNG Cloud Infrastructure.
- Key Challenges in IT Infrastructure for Data Management.
- Methods to Enhance the Process of Refining High-Quality Data Systems for AI Project Deployment.
- Common Cloud Storage Models and Cloud Storage Applications for Business Needs.
- Optimizing Data Management Methods in Cloud Storage.